Sunday, July 24, 2011

My Plan


So this year, I'm planning a reboot. There are a few reasons that it's important: 1) Setting a tone for a new phase in my life, I'm starting my master's this fall and want to have a clean slate. 2) My body could just really use a gentle cleansing flush/reset. Lastly, it's just being able to do some clear steps that I can control.

So my plan is simply this: Clean the house, have a 3 day juice fast followed by a week long raw food diet; then incorporate cooked veggies and whole grains. All this starts after August 1st. Why August 1st and not right now? (Now being July 24th.) 1 main reason: my classes that I teach aren't over until July 29th. Working with the kids is a wee bit stressful and I need to be done teaching so my body will have that time to recuperate.

I'm going to be working with my good friend, Psalm Lewis who is now a certified Living Foods Chef. Her food is exceptional and I definitely feel the healthful energy her food brings to my body.

So, I'm looking forward to it, and will be updating you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment